Monday, February 18, 2008

WE ARE HERE!


My professional blogging siblings have persuaded me through their beautiful blogs to join their world of blogging!

So, here we are! I hope to post at least one picture a week to keep every one updated and feeling like you are all a part of the fun boys' world that we are experiencing!

Daniel just had his first flag football game on Saturday and scored the one and only touchdown on the second play. Coach Dad is the official assistant coach for the team! The team lost, but we had an intense first flag football game experience. It just may be too intense for Coach Mom. Coach Mom is better with the basketball team experiences which we will start with Jonathan in a few weeks. Mark and Erik will start their first official swimming lessons in a few months.

Jonathan gave a wonderful talk in church yesterday and is overcoming his stage fright. He did an excellent job with Coach Mom's help! O.K., that's it for now. Hopefully there will be more in the future. Wish us luck in posting.

7 comments:

Linda said...

I'm so excited for this! and I'm glad Amanda could help. Our cyber-world is now complete!!

I look forward to many more photos and stories!!

The Thomas Family said...

HOORAY!!!

I'm so excited to see all the pictures and hear your stories.
Elise, you won't regret this. Ha! Don't worry either... you don't have to post every week, but at least once a month!!

And now you can comment on our blogs too!!

Unknown said...

THis is Sarah again.

I just clicked on that picture to enlarge it. Danny is SO handsome. Is Jonathan in the habit of licking his lips?? :) I love that. I remember Chris' pictures like that.

KB Morgan Fam said...

It's fun to see the updated family! It sounds like your life is just as it should be right now!

Inger said...

Nice Elise. A picture a month will be great!!

Likely said...

GOOOOO team bryant!

such handsome boys you have. we are proud to be their cousins :)

natalie palmer said...

i'm glad you guys have joined the blogger world. it took me a while to cross over too, but after a while you'll wonder what you were ever so afraid of. :)
enjoy!