Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hangin' in there with the 'blog'...




Hi All! I was reminded by dear sister Sarah that I need to put more pictures of Matthew, because no one knows what he looks like!!! And he's the cutest baby! We love and adore him so much! So...here are some pictures of him. And I also want to add some pictures of the Father's and Sons' campout. Mark and Erik had such a blast with their flashlights. The highlight of the camp out was that they all got to go outside their tent and use the lights! Dan said that they said they had to go to the bathroom atleast five times just so they could go outside in the dark!! So, here's a funny picture Dan got of two lights...the larger light is Mark and the smaller light is Erik. So cute. Enjoy and I'll try to learn how to blog better when we go out to MD in a few weeks...I hope Amanda can help me do better with it all. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Inger said...

I can just imagine Mark and Erik and their flashlights. And I know that Dan patiently took them to the bathroom every time they asked. Adorable!

The Thomas Family said...

HOORAY!!! Thanks Elise, I LOVE the pictures, I could look at them all day. I click on each one to blow them up!
You and Dan are SUCH a beautiful couple and your kids are beautiful. Just seeing you all encourages me to have more kids!! I love you!

The Hyde's said...

Gotta love boys and peeing outside. The father and sons outing is so great. Your boys are so cute and look like they have so much fun together. Matthew is adorable!